Hope of Things to Come
Oh goodness, the annual “things I want to accomplish” lists that start filling every inch of visible screen space in social media circles this time of year seems endless and almost like a wasted exercise at times, yes? However, to better remind myself and to hold myself accountable, here’s some things I’d like to see happen this year.
1) Mrs. AP and I have sex more often. Between my health issues, her giving birth, and all the stress last year our frequency slipped. It’s time to reconnect, intimately as well as physically.
2) Have more threesomes with Bi Men. We only had one threesome last year, and that didn’t even see any guy-on-guy action.
3) Suck a cock until I’m swallowing his cum. We had a string of bad luck there, where our partners couldn’t pop from oral. I want to fix that. I’ve not fully tasted another guy since 2009, back before I met Mrs. AP. I want her to watch me drain a guy dry and then revive him so she can mount him.
4) Bring some more adventure back into our play. The kink left alongside the regular intervals. I want to buy several Liberator Fascinator Throes so that I can get Mrs. AP squirting everywhere without risking our mattress. I want her to buy those strapons she’s been eyeing so she can peg me more frequently. It’s tricky, what with Baby Girl’s crib in our room, but if we work at it I believe we can get the non-vanilla flavors back into our sexual recipes.
5) Write here more often. I was awarded well for my efforts after I launched this space nearly 3 years ago, but multiple setbacks knocked me right out of the writing spirit and it’s taken quite some time for me to find the time and confidence again. I may not ever make the “best of” lists put out by the likes of Rori or Modesty again but I’m okay with that. This is my release, my space to which I come for all manner of things related to love and sex. The recognition is admittedly thrilling but ultimately this writing is about me. I’d forgotten that for a long time. No more.
Stay SINful, friends.