T.M.I. Tuesday – Rabbits
This week’s T.M.I. Tuesday (courtesy of http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/) celebrates Rabbits! Okay, not exactly, but that’s the title this week. Answers are provided by both Mrs. AP and myself for the first time ever! Want to read more? Come on down!
1. What feels better, the moment right before cumming, the moment of cumming, or the moment right after cumming?
Mr. AP says: For me it’s that sweet moment of explosion where the immediate world fades away and all I have is my connection to Mrs. AP as we dance and spiral together in a sea of bliss.
Mrs. AP says: The Moment of, being lost in the universe save for Mr. AP and his love is one of the very best moments in life.
2. For the fellas: it is said that guys will fuck anything that moves. but what if you’re a hippie who’s in love with the wind, how would that relationship work out?
Mr. AP says: The wind is a fickle lover; some days she grant the sweetest, gentlest caress that triggers goosebumps of joy. Other times she’s sharp and biting, rendering sensitive flesh tender and raw. When she’s particularly angry she’ll even rip apart the roof, pull the house off the foundation, and throw a tree down on the car. Regardless of her mood, she never has the decency to finish anything she starts and always leaves the guy to take matters into his own hand.
3. For the ladies: what would be your first gut reaction after the guy you’re on a first date with after months of online chatting looks you straight in the eye and whispers to you even before saying hi, “let’s fuck like rabbits…”?
Mrs. AP says: Would honestly depend on a few factors.. Most of the time, just turn around and walk back out the door. With that said if there had been prior conversation and it was to be “expected” well…that’s a different story.
4. There can only be ONE!!! okay, you have to choose EITHER your dream man/woman/lover/partner or your dream job, one or the other, not both. Which do you choose for the rest of your life and why?
Mr. AP says: I had my dream job once, while living with a woman who turned out to be far from my dream wife, and the results were disastrous. Now I have my dream woman in Mrs. AP and don’t even have a job in my career field, yet I’m much happier and healthier than I was before she found me. I choose my dream woman, Mrs. AP, from now until beyond the end of time.
Mrs. AP says: My Partner, jobs come and go. I can find something else to do with my time. My partner will always come first and we will find away to make things work 🙂
5. Is love itself, being in love, crazy? Or is the world crazy, and love serves to heal a crazy world? or is it that you’re crazy and the world is just fine? I guess what i’m asking from you is for a little treatise on the general topic of love and craziness. what is love?…baby, don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me…
Mr. AP says: Yes, the world is crazy, and so is love, but the crazy is different in each case. The craziness of the world is disorder and chaos and mayhem, but love, oh, love is a sweet, beautiful, flying, soaring, tumbling, dancing crazy that sees beauty in butterfly wings and starlit nights and running through the sprinklers in the park at four in the morning hand in hand. I’ll always take the craziness of love and let the crazy world just drift away for awhile…
Mrs. AP says: Emotions are all crazy. It really comes down to what we do with these emotions that make them “crazy” or not. Moderation is the key to everything in the world at its core. Love and its parallel Hate tend to be two of the strongest human emotions and drive much of the actions human take in the world. With in that thought process MUCH of what is seen as love is crazy..
Bonus: If all of us in the blogging community pooled our resources together and chained our blogs in unison into one big shining electrical power line of humanity, could we save the world?
Mr. AP says: We undoubtedly could. Bloggers — sex bloggers in particular — are positive, loving, caring, nurturing people who actively look to help one another and check in others over long absences. When a blog closes it feels like losing a family member, and when a new blog opens it feels like finding a long lost brother or sister. That kind of energy and spirit can save the world, and from what I’ve seen, it already is. I’m going to be part of that change. You will too.
Be sure to check the T.M.I. Tuesday blog comments section for links to other participants!
Stay SINful, friends.