An Update, AP Style
Life in the AP household has been a rollercoaster lately, as some of my more recent posts may have conveyed. I feel the need to issue a brief recap, so here goes.
- Online chats with Our Date have gone well. The more we talk the more Mrs. AP and I both like him. There seems to be great potential here.
- Illness has struck the AP house over the past week, first with the kids and now with Mrs. AP. It has prevented additional dates with Our Date just yet.
- The job for which I interviewed in March and was promised in April (and reassured was coming my way “as soon as viably possible in May, June, July, and August) has been pulled off the table. This is simultaneously a terrible disappointment and a great relief, as now Mrs. AP and I are out of the holding pattern of awaiting an offer letter.
- We have zero plans for Thanksgiving (celebrated in the U.S. on the fourth Thursday in November, e.g. two days from now.) I am somehow unperturbed by this. If Mrs. AP is still suffering from cold-like symptoms, our meal will be simple and focused of getting her healthy foods that will aid her recovery.
- My birthday is at the end of the month. Mrs. AP is planning an all night celebration that includes Our Date. The possibilities are limitless. So is my excitement.
Good things are coming. I can feel it. I just hope we’re ready.
Stay SINful, friends.