Well, here we are, first day of August. August is a special month here in the Tampa Bay area; the Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL team begins preseason games. The Tampa Bay Rays do their best to imitate a professional baseball team. School resumes classes for grade school and college students alike. Temperatures stay scorching, however, and the area’s top-rated beaches — some of the best in the country, even the world — remain a top draw for tourists and locals. August ushers in many changes, and hopefully several good ones for me, but before we get there, let’s take a look back at what July brought:
- I found several new wonderful blogs written by some incredibly talented, brutally honest writers. Of particular note are the following, all of whom I highly recommend:
- Bi and Bi – by BiLikesSciFi
- Confessions of an Adulteress – by Luna Moon
- Domina Victoria Rage – by Professsional Dominatrix Victoria Rage
- Kinky Desoto – by Kinky DeSoto
- My Dissolute Life – by N. Likes
- Shelby Cross, Writer – by Author Shelby Cross
- Spiritual BDSM – by Michael and Serafina Samadhi
- The Dom Next Door – by Scot Thomas
- theblackleatherbelt – by Lily Lloyd
- Twitter was added as an active following solution for those who don’t want the clutter of email. RSS feeds also went live, and the blog is simul-posted on Tumblr. Links to RSS and Twitter are provided on the right side of the page beneath the Blogroll.
- July was the most prolific for page views and comments by far! You guys are amazing! July topped June, May, and April combined! Only 4 complete months here and it’s starting to really take off. Thank you, all, for your continued support and encouragement. It is incredibly humbling to think I have a place among you all.
I really do feel like I’m settling into my groove here, and I’m beginning to think of dabbling in some erotica for potential publishing as well. I love to write, and I’ve received some wonderful positive feedback for the recaps of the sessions Mrs. AP and I have had together or with others. Obviously, if I pursue that route, I can’t put up the stories here that I would attempt to sell, but perhaps some teaser excerpts to wet some whistles? We’ll see how it goes.
Stay SINful, friends.