30 Days of Truth, Day 30 : A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself
We’ve reached the end of our journey here in the 30 Days of Truth series! I know it’s taken longer than 30 days, but life has a way of interfering sometimes. Anyway, on to the finale!
A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself
Dear Mr. AbsinthePassion,
You’ve been through several hardships and challenges over the years, but you’ve come through them all to stand tall and proud on the other side. Sure, you’re bruised and have some new scars, but they really do complement the old ones nicely. And you know, you’ve grown a great deal (sadly, some of that sideways, but I hear that’s reversible these days) and are looking at some really good years coming ahead. You’ve got a loving family and a new rewarding job starting soon. With all of that in mind, you need some love. Whenever you get down over, just remember I love these things about you:
* You’re wickedly smart and can figure out most problems given enough time.
* You can take apart damn near anything, and almost always put it back together properly.
* Your eyes are gorgeous.
* Your lips inspire fantasies in men and women alike.
* You’re fantastic with kids.
* Your patience is awesome, except when it’s not.
* The things you and Mrs. AbsinthePassion pull off in the bedroom? A W E S O M E ! ! !
* You’re resilient and stubborn and just find ways to get things done.
You’re a good and awesome man, Mr. AP. Keep up the good work.
Stay SINful, friends.